We have three services on Sunday mornings:
- 8 a.m. – Holy Communion, a spoken service in more traditional language.
- 9:30 a.m. – Zoom service, with a direct link by request
- 10:30 a.m. – Holy Communion, with choral music and contemporary language.
Our services follow an order found in the Episcopal worship book, which is called the Book of Common Prayer, and includes prayers, a reading of Holy Scripture from the Old and New Testaments, a sermon and communion. The service encourages everyone to participate. All baptized people are welcome to take Holy Communion.
Here is what you can expect:
- You will be welcomed – please feel free to ask questions.
- You will be given a service leaflet that will help guide you through our worship.
- The service includes standing, sitting and kneeling. During Holy Communion, we come to the front of the church and kneel before the communion rail.
- You will find a diverse group of congregants from young to old and single to married.
- Some congregants will be dressed up and others will not. Please wear what is comfortable for you.
- Please stay after the service and join us for coffee and fellowship in the back of the Nave.
There is parking in the lot directly beside the church and accessible either from Bridge Road or Norwood Road. There is additional parking in the lot of our parish hall, located across Norwood Road from the church, and on Norwood Road itself by the rear of the church.
Electronic Giving is a fast, simple and safe way to donate to the Episcopal Diocese of West Virginia.
Scan this QR Code to visit us on Instagram!